I’m an award-winning, highly skilled business growth specialist, with an international business background. I take great pride in sharing my skills with both startups and businesses on a growth trajectory. When you are working with me, you will enjoy the solutions I provide that are understandable (and doable) to address your complex business problems.
- Planning 100% 100%
- Strategy 100% 100%
- Execution 100% 100%
- Growth 100% 100%
At Bounce Your Business we have two key service offerings.
Business Development Consultancy
- take the three key business issues that keep you awake at night and identify the one key business initiative for each of those issues that resonates with you;
- that initiative becomes the ‘ideal type’ to model whether this will deliver the return on investment you are seeking. If yes, happy days – if not, we’re back to the drawing board until we have the three initiatives documented and agreed; and
- now it’s time to innovate to bounce your business!
LOCUM-MOTION: A unique Business Locum Service
While relaxing on vacation, recharge the passion, come back reinvigorated, read your 3 key Return on Investment innovations. We are here to change your ‘mind chatter’ and make your return to work a pleasure as we have the heavy lifting done to assist you to be creative and rejuvenate on your business journey.
YES – Bounce your Business is Australia’s first Business Locum service where you get a whole lot more from your vacation.
how i do it
3 key business issues keeping you awake at night.
One key business initiative for each of your 3 issues.
Now it’s time to innovate to Bounce Your Business!
keys to success
Bounce your Business is a boutique business consultancy that is based on a passion for small business and a gifted business brain. Here’s the proof.
Dianne Davis, Board Director
Five essential qualities especially impress about Julie:
- Her strategic vision – namely, the ability to identify and develop future business and market opportunities of genuine viability
- Her proven skill in implementing and managing multifaceted projects and initiatives to completion
- An extraordinary capability to forge and sustain valuable networks and strategic alliances
- An equally impressive feel for managing complex stakeholders and negotiating multiple stakeholder issues
- Her broad understanding of the key elements of business – financial, marketing, human resources, governance and technology.
I observed at the Business Chamber, Julie’s appetite and capability to continually bring new ideas and innovations to the table, and make them work. I also observed someone who behaved with impeccable integrity and great ethical standing.
In a nutshell, Julie is the consummate professional.
Pete Berthet, Falls Productions
Katherine Hawes, Barrister & Solicitor
In my own experience with Julie, she has the ability to take a holistic approach to business development across a number of industries.
Working with Julie provides the opportunity to take a step out to see what business challenges will be there in the future and Julie is there to support you throughout the process.
Mark Alston, Design Heroes/Haze Magazine/Blue Mountains Best Eats
I always learn from Julie and every time we meet up I leave feeling motivated and with a little gem that I then use in my own businesses.
She has encouraged me to stretch myself in terms of my own marketing activities with media appearances and helped me obtain some great new clients, sent lots of new design projects my way and even organised a great collaboration for distribution of one of Design Heroes magazines.
Get your bounce on here!